NEWs

Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sia's Husband Wrote Shia LaBeouf's Loving Grammy Intro

1:08 AM
Shia Labeouf

One of the stranger moments at the 2015 Grammy Awards was when actor Shia LaBeouf introduced Sia's "Chandelier" performance in an exceedingly heartfelt manner. The singer and the actor had collaborated on the controversial "Elastic Heart" music video, but even that didn't warrant LaBeouf's poetic outpouring. However, as Us Weekly later discovered, LaBeouf instead used his intro to read a surprise love letter penned by Sia's husband Erik Anders Lang.


Snak VS babe by sa4353899
The unabridged note read, "For Sia: I feel like this may be strange to say this here. I love you so. Punch me if I stop crying. I raised a white flag for you, defeated finally. If strength were made of broken pieces, you and I would always win. It is, though, and building and statues wink at us. I could squeeze you to zero. I’ll never know another. What am I going to do? Punch me if I stop crying, and I'll do the same. Love, Erik." 
Within the context of the Grammys, where many presenters stumbled due to the teleprompter, LaBeouf's reading of a handwritten poem seemed especially odd, but given what we now know, the introduction makes a little more sense. Sia and Lang were married this past August at her home in Palm Springs, California. 

funny by sa4353899
"Erik and Shia conspired together and did this as a gift to Sia," the source told Us Weekly. "She was completely surprised and had no idea." However, because the 1000 Forms of Fear singer faced the wall during her "Chandelier" performance, giving the spotlight to dancer Maddie Ziegler and surprise guest Kristen Wiig, viewers were unable to see the look on her face after LaBeouf delivered his introduction.


SEE MY DARLING WHAT I DO WITHOUT YOU by sa4353899

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer